Wednesday 26 October 2011

When you're dreaming...


...Lights explode in your head like a carousel bursting into flames, least that’s what I remember, but everything was muddled and confusing. I vaguely remember parts of a dream I had that night, but I’d rather forget; it woke me up all melancholy and very wierded out.



Getting organised for a Halloween photo-shoot that'll be happening sometime this week; there’ll be witches, pumpkins, ghosts, black cats and disturbed dolls getting themselves ready for another round of haunting. Am very excited about it all, should help keep my mind off certain things that have been bugging recently. Hopefully it will be a treat instead of trick, touch wood *touches head*.  
                                                                                                                                                                    -Katie  X

No comments:

Post a Comment