Tuesday 30 August 2011

This collage I made...




Katie was doing some painting and thus had hijacked my desk, and I just wasn't in a writing frame of mind. So I did something a li'l different, something that I used to do a lot of when I was fifteen-ish. Katie had given me this beautiful wrapping paper covered in butterflies that she didn't need, so I thought I'd use it to make a collage. It's a bit disorganised (as much as a collage can be disorganised!) without a running theme necessarily. Except for that it's inspired by animals and long hair, seemingly, and is a bit dark... :)
I'm going to start sewing and embroidery classes soon, once my book is finished and sent away, like the delinquent it is. I'd like to learn to make things, to take up a crafty hobby, but to make something that can incorporate my writing. And I still have plans for my tatty-doll books. Now...just need to find the time to do this for a while. Can someone look after me and buy me food?? I forget how to do these things :( N x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment