Wednesday 14 March 2012

And The Daffodils Look Lovely Today..


Yellow.. Not my favourite colour, but the daffodils definitely do help to cheer me up on dull tiring days (as well as a spoonful of dark melted chocolate and a book = yumminess. (The chocolate that is, not the book.))
    The thing is, every time I see yellow flowers (even if they’re not daffodils) I think of the song ‘Daffodil Lament’, and now I’m playing it on YouTube, which also makes me happy, and I also thought of this song when I saw this photo of our dog amongst the Daffodils taken this time last year.. He’s a cuteness <3


Since this post is revolving around flowers, I thought I might share this lovely picture I found today on the Juxtapoz magazine fb page of a mental health centre under attack from flowers.. Don’t worry health patients, you’re not hallucinating..


Recent days have been spent;
- tea-staining paper for reasons you’ll find out later on..
- pressing blossoms for a near-future illustration of an anonymous woman with flowers in her hair
- coming up with designs for a free-time jewellery project (if I succeed or not, we’ll find out later..)
- Reading too much depressing fiction than can be healthy (I’m planning on building my vocab, as I sometimes I use the wrong words in the wrong sentences)
-And eating A LOT of dried mango- I might turn out yellow..
-Katie x



No comments:

Post a Comment