Tuesday 27 March 2012

I want to get married in Alexander McQueen...


...to be married in this dress would be a dream...


...but alas, I doubt my owlish piggy bank holds the pennies. However, I have just discovered Amanda Rose Bridal on Etsy, and have fallen like petals for her vintage, tatty eco-handmade dresses, such as this lacy number... 


...and pretty please can I have these flower girls aswell? How cute!


Oh and yes! I'm getting married! I'm hoping it'll be in Exbury Gardens in my beloved New Forest, with foxes in tailored coats to serve handmade wedding cupcakes, one paw behind their backs, great tits to sing me down the aisle and geese to chase after the flower girls. Ponies to ride me to my honeymoon suite in Burley, and butterflies to lift my veil. Hmmm...and, of course, there will be deer too. Always deer, but not as venison on guests' plates. Nooo... and I will have fallow antlers upon my head...


...and as I dream I'm listening to a new favourite - CocoRosie. Strange and terribly beautiful is their music, and their videos stir a love hidden in the dark regions of my heart. I've been watching/listening to The Gallows, Lemonade and Werewolf especially. Give them a try, you'll fall for them like shadows <3


For now, I'm going to commence eating a vanilla slice, then once I've licked my fingers I'll continue embroidering a snippet from a Neil Gaiman story that I will finish and post soon. There is a border of pink hair! 
Many dreams,
Nina x

No comments:

Post a Comment