Sunday 3 June 2012

Dandelion wishes for Emma


I've been making a cushion for my dear friend Emma, as it's her mum Diana's birthday in June so she's commissioned me to make a present for her. I've never done a dandelion before, I think this one came out really well and am dead pleased :)
Here is the finished product, framed with the flowers in Mum's front garden




When taking the finished cushion over yesterday to Emma, I had a snuggle with her new rescue dog Rascal!


We've had a productive weekend, Katie and I. We've just finished creating a book cover for when I upload my novel onto figment.com, and treated it a li'l on photoshop. It's come out better than I could've hoped for. And I've written a li'l ditty called 'Captive Butterfly' that I have plans, and fabric, for. But that's another post...
Nina x 

No comments:

Post a Comment