Saturday 23 June 2012

Garnet Heart


Heart on canvas made with acrylic and newspaper, inspired by dark colours and the film 'Interview with the vampire,' which I love to freakin' tears 






This coming week I'll be doing my work experience at the Moon-tree art gallery, so I've been doing a lot of painting recently to get in touch with my creative side a bit more (when I'm not revising my goddam brains out anyway). I've also been reading Keats's poetry to help me sleep (that's when I realised how illiterate I am compared to all these dudes mentioned in the intro) and it inspired me to write a poem, but I don't know if I like it yet, so I might post it later. 

Earlier, me and Nina were watching Deep Blue (I think that's the name of it) and all these ugly-looking toothy fish and extra strange jellyfish reminded us of this song by Katie-Jane Garside which has these weird 'n wonderful creatures in the vid;


Gotta love the fairy-light one at the end :)


No comments:

Post a Comment