Friday 27 April 2012

Ava Lily with her cushion



Do you remember the cushion I made for my friend Tony's niece Ava Lily, with a ditty called Babbit the Moon Baby, back in December? Well, here she is with her cushion, taken over Easter when it was given to her as an Easter present. It's so good to see it again, and Tony tells me she doesn't let it go. I'm so pleased. It's such a cute photo! :)
I've nearly finished my White Fox cushion, just the sewing and stuffing left to do (a bit behind), and many more ideas for the opening of the shop and a craft stall I'm going to be doing with Katie in the summer. From Autumn I want to learn to do patchwork, then I can make a quilt covered with stories and ditties, stars and ivy and girls with long long loong hair...
Pleasant dreams!
Nina x

No comments:

Post a Comment